jobs.correctng.com is dedicated to bringing you the latest job vacancies in Nigeria. You can see all latest jobs on our homepage and also sort job vacancies by states and cities.
Lorache Group is a Marketing Management, Human Capital Development and Business Process & Strategist Consultancy Outfit, registered with Company & Allied Commission (CAC) of Nigeria to perform such businesses is recruiting to fill the position with the details below:
Job Title: Activation Manager (FMCG)
- Leads Brand development and execution of annual marketing activation plans that drives achievement of business objectives
- Lead tracking of business on a monthly basis to assess progress vs. plan and recommend adjustments as appropriate
- Develop and apply in-depth understanding of consumer insights to advance the business
- Have the ownership & input into customizing global campaigns and initiatives to relevant markets with the objective of driving consumer excitement and motivating purchase
- Lead cross-functional teams in order to execute brand initiatives leading multiple projects and teams to achieve results
- Manage budget and monitor spend against planned objectives
- Manage and develop one Marketing Assistant and play key role in their growth & development.
Essential Experienced Required
- Experience in effective advertising and creative communication development, evaluation and execution
- Knowledgeable in how to manage partner agencies to bring the best quality work out of them
- Excellent multi-tasking, solid execution, project management and prioritization skills
- Strong written & oral communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Marketing Campaigns Activation Management experience
- 3 -5 years classical blue chip FMCG Brand Management experience in marketing.
- Self-motivated, self-starter who is willing to take initiative, ownership & accountability
- Strong analytical skills and fact based orientation in decision making
- Creative problem solving ability to business problems in complex matrix organization structure
- Ability to influence cross functional teams, cultivate relationships; build consensus & influence business partners
- Sound business judgment; ability to anticipate issues and resolve them.
Application Closing Date
24th July, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]