Agent Network Manager at Contec Global Infotech Limited - Job Vacancy in Nigeria
Contec Global Infotech Limited, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Agent Network Manager
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- He is responsible for delivering on agent, customer and revenue growth targets through effective development and management of a distribution network.
- The role involves hands-on supervision of a 50+ person field sales and operational support team across various region, ensuring teamwork and capability development, and delivering on commercial targets defined for each period.
- The candidate must also have demonstrated skills in driving volumes through a channel, relationship building, monitoring and evaluating results to devise strategies.
- The candidate must also have demonstrated an ability to motivate a team, provide mentorship, and understand how to grow sales staff.
- You will also need to be someone who cares about others, relatable, trustworthy, takes initiative, calm under pressure, and have great communication skills – verbal, non-verbal, and written.
- To be successful you will need to be comfortable spending significant time in the field motivating the team and agents, and driving both to exceed set targets.
- You must be someone with a strong ability to influence and work collaboratively with teams that do not report into you.
- The ideal candidate must have a clearly-demonstrated track record in channel recruiting and management, and should have produced meaningful sales revenues at a fast moving consumer goods company or similar products.
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Ability to lead cross functional teams
- A detailed understanding of the wholesale and retail distribution marketplace, including their potential customers, partner suppliers, and competitors.
- Drive channel satisfaction improvement.
- At least 5 years’ relevant experience in sales within a FMCG with at least regional management experience.
- Must be able to develop and communicate competitive landscape analysis.
- Decision Making & Problem solving
- Negation skills
- Sales skills
- Strategic thinking skills
- Excellent Interpersonal skills
- Client Engagement & Management
- Strong ability to motivate, influence and advice people
- Ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities
- Good judgement and decision-making ability
Application Closing Date
24th May, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org