jobs.correctng.com is dedicated to bringing you the latest job vacancies in Nigeria. You can see all latest jobs on our homepage and also sort job vacancies by states and by profession
Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Plc is recruiting to fill the vacant position of a Billing Analyst.
We are an organization with a focus on delivering excellent service to the customers and providing customer satisfaction through reliable power distributions.
Job Title: Billing Analyst
- To ensure customers are accurately billed in a timely fashion through the execution of the operations of IBEDC’s billing centers.
- Captures inputs on meter reading across all Business hub
- Provides periodic reports on activities of the billing centers
- Produces post-billing reports such as billing status and revenue analysis by tariff etc.; analyzing and summarizing data and trends
- Ensures regular capturing and billing of unregistered customers
- Ensures timely production and effective distribution of customer bills
Qualifications and Requirements
- A Bachelor’s Degree in any related field.
- At least 2+ years post qualification experience in customer services or marketing of products and services.
- A clear understanding of the electricity sector and proficiency in the use of
- Microsoft Office suite and relevant billing applications, with a deep
- Knowledge of software for billing reconciliation.
Application Closing Date
3rd September, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online