jobs.correctng.com is dedicated to bringing you the latest job vacancies in Nigeria. You can see all latest jobs on our homepage and also sort job vacancies by states and by profession
Chibeco Oil and Gas Nigeria Limited is recruiting to fill the position of a Chartered Accountant.
Job Title: Chartered Accountant
- Liaise with external and internal auditors in completing audits.
- Prepare financial statements such as monthly and annual accounts.
- Prepare financial management reports including planning and forecasting.
- Discussing terms with company/client’s suppliers.
- Providing advice on tax affairs
- Maintenance of accounting records.
- Establishing, maintaining and coordinating the implementation of accounting and accounting control procedures
- Compiling and analyzing financial information to prepare entries to accounts such as general ledger accounts and document business transactions
- Preparing Payroll, Pensions and PAYE Schedules
- Tracking all company receivables and liaising with the appropriate departments
- A Male/Female with a B.Sc/HND in Accounting
- Must be a member of ICAN Professional body
- Minimum of 2 years experience in Financial Accounting principles and processes
- Good knowledge of Accounting and Microsoft office packages
- Must have a good knowledge of IFRS
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
- Sound independent judgment
- Excellent oral and written proficiency in English.
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Applicant should indicate the position applying for in their subject.