jobs.correctng.com is dedicated to bringing you the latest job vacancies in Nigeria. You can see all latest jobs on our homepage and also sort job vacancies by states and cities.
Workforce Group – Our client is a leading provider of Information, and Communication Technology solutions services across West, Central, and Eastern Africa, especially cloud services, enabling SMEs to exploit cloud services for commerce and management.
Workforce Group is looking for suitably qualified candidates to fill the position with the details below:
Job Title: Contact Centre Agent
- We are currently seeking Contact Centre Agents for a telemarketing job at our head office in Lekki, Lagos.
- Contact Centre Agents are expected to sell software subscription packages to various kinds of SMEs within Lagos.
- Contact Centre Agents are expected to sell 20 – 30 subscription packages to SMEs and event planners very month.
- They will earn a basic pay of N20, 000 and a 20% commission each subscription that is sold.
- Cold calling customers to inform them of the benefits of becoming an active subscriber.
- Build strong relationship with clients, gather feedback and effectively inform potential Clients.
- Convert business leads into sales by building a relationship with potential clients and relating software benefits into solutions for their businesses.
- Follow up on all existing subscribers and gather feedback.
- Adequately resolve all customers’ complaints and provide adequate information on all inquiries.
- Keep accurate data on potential clients and pass it on to the Sales Agents to enable them efficiently convert leads into sales.
- Must be OND and O’ Level Holder.
- Must be resident in Lekki and environs.
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Smart and can adapt to new work environments.
Application Closing Date
4th August, 2017.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should forward their CV’s to: email@example.com The subject of the mail should be “Contact Centre Agent – Lekki”.