jobs.correctng.com is dedicated to bringing you the latest job vacancies in Nigeria. You can see all latest jobs on our homepage and also sort job vacancies by states and cities.
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrician (ROM Oil Ibadan)
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- Respond to all electrical issues in the plant
- Check all electrical parameters of equipment [current etc.] when loaded and not loaded
- Discharge waste water from the tunnel
- Carry out installation and maintenance of electrical systems and machinery to avoid power failure and job interruption
- Carry out machine inspection tasks and submit report to supervisor to ensure efficient effectiveness of production
- Carry out wiring of electrical panels based on specification to avoid fire outbreak
- Record and monitor electrical device readings for review and evaluation.
- Carry out planned maintenance on electrical systems and machinery to ensure efficient operation
- Ensure the safety of self and others in the line of work
- Strategic thinking and leadership skills
- Project Management skills
- Ability to build trust and confidence with all categories of staff
- Thorough knowledge of applicable regulations
Qualification and Experience
- OND Electrical Engineering
- Trade Test 1-3
- Minimum of 3 years experience in similar role
Application Closing Date
26th July, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online