jobs.correctng.com is dedicated to bringing you the latest job vacancies in Nigeria. You can see all latest jobs on our homepage and also sort job vacancies by states and by profession
Chibeco Oil and Gas Nigeria Limited is recruiting to fill the vacant positions of an Experience Graduate Accountant.
Job Title: Experience Graduate Accountant
We seek for the position of an Experience Graduate Accountant to add value and improve our operations by bringing a systematic and disciplined approach to the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes. The successful candidate will possess a thorough knowledge of accounting procedures and a sound judgment.
Qualification and Requirements
- Proven working experience as Internal Auditor or must have worked in an audit firm.
- Minimum of 2 years working experience.
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases.
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports.
- Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations.
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skill.
- Sound independent judgment.
- B.Sc degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations.
- Determine internal audit scope and develop annual plans.
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process.
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement.
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings.
- Maintain open communication with management.
- Document process and prepare audit findings memorandum.
- Conduct follow up audits to monitor management’s interventions
- Engage to continuous knowledge development regarding sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards.
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: [email protected]
Note: Applicant should indicate the position applying for in their subject.