jobs.correctng.com is dedicated to bringing you the latest job vacancies in Nigeria. You can see all latest jobs on our homepage and also sort job vacancies by states and by profession
Snapnet Limited is recruiting to fill the position of a Finance and Administrative Officer.
Job Title: Finance and Administrative Officer
- We currently require the services of an experienced Finance and Administrative Officer for our Lagos office. This is a highly strategic and sensitive position in the company; as the role shall be responsible for the end-to-end management of the company finances.
- Prepare journal entries and complete general ledger operations
- Prepare monthly/annual closings, financial statements, and financial reports
- Keep accurate and up-to-date records of all company income and expenditure using the SAGE accounting software
- Reconcile and maintain balance sheet accounts
- Prepare analysis of accounts as requested
- Administer accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Prepare tax computations and returns
- Assist in preparing budgets and forecasts
- Study the financial trends and patterns in the organization; and then advise company executives of appropriate financial actions to be taken
- Assist with payroll records and administration
- Monitor and resolve bank issues including fee anomalies and check differences
- Arranging travel, meetings and appointments
- Ordering stationery and equipment
- Staff management: Supervision, monitoring, arranging staff training, discussing problems with staff, and reporting to management
Skills and Requirements
- Proven work experience as a Finance Officer, Accountant, or related role
- University Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Mathematics, or related courses. Second Class Upper and above.
- Relevant training and certifications will be considered an advantage
- Financial Planning and Strategy, Managing Profitability, & Strategic Planning
- Corporate Finance, Developing Budgets, Financial Skills, Dealing with Complexity
- Quality Management, Promoting Process Improvement, and Forecasting
- Excellent demonstrations and Presentation skills
- Ability to work under pressure, to multitask, to focus and to deliver.
Application Closing Date
11th September, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]