jobs.correctng.com is dedicated to bringing you the latest job vacancies in Nigeria. You can see all latest jobs on our homepage and also sort job vacancies by states and by profession
First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is recruiting to fill the position of a Control Officer.
Job Title: Control Officer
Requisition ID: 1700001T
Job Code: STR/1EBIZ/199
Job Type: Full-time
- One of the strategic themes of the Bank’s 2019 strategy is to create a digitized bank, automating key customer journeys and core banking processes. In line with this strategy, the Management Committee (ManCo) has approved the launch of the FirstBank Digital Lab. The vision is for the lab to drive innovation in the Bank’s digital product engine and ultimately pioneer a new wave of better, faster, and more efficient products.
- FirstBank Digital Lab is designed to be an innovation hub with a customer centric approach to rapidly simulate innovative solutions to real-life industry challenges. In addition, the lab will serve as a platform for the Bank to collaborate with and advance the Nigerian technology ecosystem with a focus on financial technology (FinTech).
- To facilitate a smooth take-off of the inaugural FirstBank Digital Lab, we are seeking to engage suitably qualified, dynamic, innovative, competent and self-motivated individuals with the right skill set, who wish to be part of this Project in the following capacities:
- Reporting to the Head, Internal Control & Enhancement Group, the ideal candidate will have overall responsibility for enforcing the governance framework while maintaining a dotted reporting line to the Group Head, E-Business.
Specific responsibilities amongst others include:
- Partnering closely and Providing governance framework to the product conceptualization and design team
- Engaging stakeholders to determine necessary inbuilt controls in e-Payment and alternative channels applications.
- Providing support to the product conceptualization and development teams by identifying possible risks embedded in the products/processes developed and proffering mitigants.
- A minimum of Bachelor’s Degree/HND in Business, Information Technology or any numerate related field.
- Sound knowledge of product development and control
- Excellent knowledge of Application security and control
- Must be self-solution driven, proactive and have acceptable knowledge of the business environment
- Good working knowledge of Risk Control & Governance
- Control Officers is open to staff between BO – AM grades
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online