jobs.correctng.com is dedicated to bringing you the latest job vacancies in Nigeria. You can see all latest jobs on our homepage and also sort job vacancies by states and by profession
First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is recruiting to fill the position of a Head, Digital Lab.
Job Title: Head, Digital Lab
Requisition ID: 1700001Y
Job Code: STR/EBIZ/195
Job Type: Full-time
- One of the strategic themes of the Bank’s 2019 strategy is to create a digitized bank, automating key customer journeys and core banking processes. In line with this strategy, the Management Committee (ManCo) has approved the launch of the FirstBank Digital Lab.
- The vision is for the lab to drive innovation in the Bank’s digital product engine and ultimately pioneer a new wave of better, faster, and more efficient products.
- FirstBank Digital Lab is designed to be an innovation hub with a customer centric approach to rapidly simulate innovative solutions to real-life industry challenges. In addition, the lab will serve as a platform for the Bank to collaborate with and advance the Nigerian technology ecosystem with a focus on financial technology (FinTech).
- To facilitate a smooth take-off of the inaugural FirstBank Digital Lab, we are seeking to engage suitably qualified, dynamic, innovative, competent and self-motivated individuals with the right skill set, who wish to be part of this Project in the following capacities:
- Reporting to the Group Head, E-Business, the ideal candidate will have overall responsibility to execute relevant initiative within the Bank’s overall digital banking strategy, deploy superior digital experiences across the online and mobile banking platforms while also ensuring that the framework for the project is strictly adhered.
Specific responsibilities amongst others include:
- Identify, collect, analyze and validate key business requirements for the project
- Drive data collection, research and analysis
- Champion effective stakeholder engagement with external and internal customers to deliver on the project’s functional requirements
- Support development of clear business case/impact assessment for the project
- Develop detailed work plan and monitor progress of the Project, and ensure timeliness and anticipated quality of deliverables
- A minimum of Bachelor’sDegree /HND in finance and e-commerce or any related discipline.
- Minimum of 10 years’ years’ relevant banking experience in finance, strategy and/or digital banking with at least 7 – 8 years in a Senior Management role
- Excellent knowledge of Electronic payment card systems and e-channels
- Good working knowledge of Project Management and Agile Methodology
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills
- Sound Industry knowledge
- Good knowledge of computer usage
- Excellent presentation skills
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online