jobs.correctng.com is dedicated to bringing you the latest job vacancies in Nigeria. You can see all latest jobs on our homepage and also sort job vacancies by states and by profession
First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is recruiting to fill the position of a Product Conceptualization & Design Leader.
Job Title: Product Conceptualization & Design Leader
Requisition ID: 1700001R
Job Code: STR/EBIZ/196
Job Type: Full-time
- One of the strategic themes of the Bank’s 2019 strategy is to create a digitized bank, automating key customer journeys and core banking processes. In line with this strategy, the Management Committee (ManCo) has approved the launch of the FirstBank Digital Lab. The vision is for the lab to drive innovation in the Bank’s digital product engine and ultimately pioneer a new wave of better, faster, and more efficient products.
- FirstBank Digital Lab is designed to be an innovation hub with a customer centric approach to rapidly simulate innovative solutions to real-life industry challenges. In addition, the lab will serve as a platform for the Bank to collaborate with and advance the Nigerian technology ecosystem with a focus on financial technology (FinTech).
- To facilitate a smooth take-off of the inaugural FirstBank Digital Lab, we are seeking to engage suitably qualified, dynamic, innovative, competent and self-motivated individuals with the right skill set, who wish to be part of this Project in the following capacities:
- Reporting to the Head, Digital Lab, the ideal candidate will be responsible for driving product roadmaps and supporting the product teams to bring products to market.
Specific responsibilities amongst others include:
- Provide leadership to the product teams including owners and designers.
- Conducting market scan and presenting reports of new trends on products/services offerings within the financial and technology (Fintech) industry while identifying opportunities for the Bank
- Co-ordinating the product development team by conducting ideation sessions to shape and refine ideas/opportuities into marketable product concepts.
- Developing business and commercial launch plans for feasible products under the leadership of Head, Digital Lab
- Present the long and short term product vision
- Responsible for interfacing directly with the development team to ensure delivery on agreed tasks
Team Lead, Product Conceptualization & Design:
- A minimum of Bachelor’s/HND Degree in Computer Science or Engineering or any related field.
- Minimum of five (5) years’ relevant banking experience in product management and development.
- Sound operational knowledge of electronic payment System and Channels Management.
- Excellent knowledge of Data Gathering and Statistical Analysis
- Good knowledge of financial services industry
- Understanding of the Bank’s operational processes.
- Team Lead, Product Conceptualization & Design position is open to staff on AM – MGR grades.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online