jobs.correctng.com is dedicated to bringing you the latest job vacancies in Nigeria. You can see all latest jobs on our homepage and also sort job vacancies by states and by profession
First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is recruiting to fill the position of a Team Lead, Application Development.
Job Title: Team Lead, Application Development
Requisition ID: 1700001U
Job Code: STR/EBIZ/198
Job Type: Full-time
- One of the strategic themes of the Bank’s 2019 strategy is to create a digitized bank, automating key customer journeys and core banking processes. In line with this strategy, the Management Committee (ManCo) has approved the launch of the FirstBank Digital Lab. The vision is for the lab to drive innovation in the Bank’s digital product engine and ultimately pioneer a new wave of better, faster, and more efficient products.
- FirstBank Digital Lab is designed to be an innovation hub with a customer centric approach to rapidly simulate innovative solutions to real-life industry challenges. In addition, the lab will serve as a platform for the Bank to collaborate with and advance the Nigerian technology ecosystem with a focus on financial technology (FinTech).
- To facilitate a smooth take-off of the inaugural FirstBank Digital Lab, we are seeking to engage suitably qualified, dynamic, innovative, competent and self-motivated individuals with the right skill set, who wish to be part of this Project in the following capacities:
- Reporting to the Head, Digital Lab, the ideal candidate will have responsibility for managing a team of developers and system testers in developing and innovating technologies as well as system designing and working closely with the solution Architect in transforming the customer experience.
Specific responsibilities amongst others include:
- Translating ideas into engineering design and logical units of tasks
- Evaluating technical feasibility and implementation of deployable items
- Writing and verifying codes and ensuring strict adherence to acceptable criteria
- Engage product owners to develop products that creates value to customer in line with product development best practices
- A minimum of Bachelor’s/HND Degree in Business, Information Technology or any numerate related field.
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience in Design and Development of Solutions
- Sound knowledge of Project team Management
- Good experience with Agile and test-driven development, and behavioral driven development
- Advanced knowledge of object oriented design principles
- Robust experience with continuous integration (Jenkins) and version control (Git)
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online