Application Closing Date
GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Tilte: EID Intern
Job ID: 2926559
Location: Onne – Rivers
Business: GE Oil & Gas
Business Segment: Oil & Gas Subsea & Drilling
Relocation Assistance: No
- The Technical Intern will assist execution functions (shops, engineering, projects, supply chain) on rotation basis to deliver products and solutions to customer within schedule and right quality and offer learning opportunitie.
The Intern will support execution with following activities:
- Compiling technical and commercial documentations to support revenue recognition
- Support sourcing, logistics and OTR functions to expedite delivery of spare part
- Monitoring & analyzing metrics
- Support housekeeping in the shop and other EHS actions
- Material & equipment inspection
- Support inventory count and delivery to customer.
Candidate must be enrolled as a full-time or part time student at any degree level and meet the following requirements:
- Major in science and engineering related discipline
- Some past leadership experience
- Proven ability to meet deadline in a fast pace changing environment
- A valid NYSC discharge or exemption certificate will be required (please indicate clearly on your resume)
- Must have valid authorization to work full-time without any restriction in Nigeria.
- Ability to quickly adapt to a changing environment
- Candidate should be a self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, responsible team-player
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to multi-task and support multiple priorities
- Strong Analytical and Problem Solving Skills
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: