jobs.correctng.com is dedicated to bringing you the latest job vacancies in Nigeria. You can see all latest jobs on our homepage and also sort job vacancies by states and by profession
International Medical Corps (IMC) is looking for suitably qualified candidates, to fill the position of a Human Resource and Administrative Assistant.
Job Title: Human Resource and Administrative Assistant
Location: Dikwa, Borno
Candidates: For Nigerian Nationals only
- The Human Resource and Administration Assistant reports directly to Human Resource and Administrative Officer.
- The Human Resource & Administrative Assistant’s job is to perform document retention procedures such as filling of documents/record keeping ,serialization both soft and hard copy assist to maintain HR team in during recruitment process as directed by supervisor
- Clerical duties (photocopying, filing, scanning, binding documents etc.).
- Perform document retention procedures such as filling of documents/record keeping ,serialization both soft and hard copy
- Assist the HR and Administrative Officer in updating the Office Staff list
- Manage and coordinate all travel arrangements for staff as directed by supervisor.
- Facilitate timely hotel or guest house booking and arrangement for visiting Staff
- Advocate and promote a healthy, creative and safe work environment.
- Ensure proper functioning of the office
- Overseeing the running of the Guest house and domestic staff.
- Custodian and distributor of field office assets.
- Manage and monitor all IMC office and home acquisitions, assets..
- Ensure that all facilities are well functioning, including housekeeping, office supplies, electricity, maintenance and repair, Internet and other communication function.
- Distributor of means of communication to all staff
- Ensure Staff time sheets are submitted on time and transferred to Finance department
- PR preparation and tracking
- Monitoring of Expatriate Visa renewals
- Assisting Supervisor in the smooth boarding and separation process for every employee,
- ID Cards, performance evaluations and other required processes are implemented on time and to high quality.
- Contributing to the creation of a positive work environment with a positive image and overall credibility of the organization notably through the code of conduct, ethics, values and stand-point with regards to internal and external actors.
- Maintain and update personnel Files.
- In liaison with the HR and Administrative Officer provide monthly communication tools for all Staff
- Assist Line Manager in the implementation of employee orientation programs
- Assist the Line Manager in the facilitation of International/National staff movement support planning and purchasing of air tickets and accommodation
- In collaboration with line Manager, maintain expatriate legal status in Nigeria work permits, visas and passes.
- Advocate and promote a healthy, creative and safe work environment
- Ensuring proper preparation of purchase request forms and local purchase orders.
- Arranging meetings as tasked and take minutes when required.
- Assist in the coordination of any necessary maintenance as required
- Ensure the office is well supplied with stationery and other office essential materials
- Store and issue of office supplies
- Any other task as requested by supervisor. The duties and responsibilities listed are representative of the nature and level of work assigned and are not necessarily all inclusive
- Degree in Human Resources, Industrial relations, Business Administration or other relevant Course from an accredited university
- At least 1 year’ experience in similar role, preferably with a non-government organization.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Ability to negotiate contracts.
- Excellent communicator with ability to speak, write and read the English language.
- Able to establish and maintain healthy working relationships with people in course of work.
Ethical Conduct for IMC Staff:
- The International Medical Corps maintains a code of standards of conduct that shall govern the performances of its employees engaged in the award and administration of contracts.
- No employee, officer, or agent shall participate in the selection, award, or administration of a contract supported /by donor funds if a real or apparent conflict of interest would be involved.
- Such a conflict would arise when the employee, officer, or agent, any member of his or her immediate family, his or her partner, or an organization which employs or is about to employ any of the parties indicated above, has a financial or other interest in the firm selected for an award.
- IMC officers, employees, or agents shall neither solicit nor accept gratuities, favors, or anything of monetary value from contractors, or parties to sub-agreements.
- These standards shall provide for disciplinary actions to be applied for violations of such standards by IMC officers, employees, or agents.
Prevention of Sexual Exploitation and Abuse:
- Actively promote PSEA (Prevention of Sexual Exploitation and Abuse) standards within International Medical Corps and amongst beneficiaries served by International Medical Corps
Compliance & Ethics:
- Promotes and encourages a culture of compliance and ethics throughout International Medical Corps.
- As applicable to the position, maintains a clear understanding of International Medical Corps’ and donor compliance and ethics standards and adheres to those standards.
- Conducts work with the highest level of integrity.
- Communicates these values to staff and to partners and requires them to adhere to these values
Application Closing Date
26th August, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s addressed to the “Human Resource Manager, International Medical Corps” in a single Microsoft Word Document via: email@example.com
- Only Short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Candidates MUST state the position and location they are applying for as the subject of their email, otherwise applications will not be considered.