jobs.correctng.com is dedicated to bringing you the latest job vacancies in Nigeria. You can see all latest jobs on our homepage and also sort job vacancies by states and cities.
Helen Keller International (HKI) is recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Finance and Admin Officer
- Under the supervision of the Project lead and Finance and Operations Manager, the Finance and Admin Officer coordinates all financial and administrative functions related to the DFID project in Katsina in accordance with agreed protocols and policies
Finance and Accounting
- Review activity requests and prepare of bank vouchers for payments
- Tracking of cash flow
- Compile retirement receipts and review
- Enter payments and retirements into financial accounting software on daily basis using QB
- Reconcile all bank account monthly against bank statement and submit to FM for review
- Petty cash reconciliation
- Preparation of office running budget
- Check matching expenses for compliance with donor regulations.
- Monitor donor budget and prepare all necessary donor reports and submit to Finance Manager for review and approval.
- Month end reporting package
- Carry out additional tasks, as requested by the Finance, Operations Manager, Project Lead and Country Director.
- Qualification: A minimum of B.Sc/HND in Accounting, Possession of professional qualification such as ACA or ACCA,
- At least 3 year working experience especially in development sector.
- Demonstrates technical knowledge pertaining to job requirement
- Able to work under pressure minimal supervision and able to meet up deadlines.
- Ability to use computer software such as Microsoft office, Internet
- Must possess good interpersonal skills and a good team player.
- Demonstrated excellent personal integrity and confidentially
Application Closing Date
21st July, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit electronically forwarding the following under listed to: email@example.com the subject of email should be “Finance and Admin Officer” both CV and cover letter should be saved with the applicant’s name e.g. John Smith CV and John Smith Cover letter.