jobs.correctng.com is dedicated to bringing you the latest job vacancies in Nigeria. You can see all latest jobs on our homepage and also sort job vacancies by states and cities.
Helen Keller International (HKI) is recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Logistics Assistant
- Under the overall guidance of the Finance and Admin Officer, the Logistics Assistant will provide support for the day to day running ; logistical and administrative functions related to the DFID project in Katsina in accordance with agreed protocols and policies of HKI, ensuring high quality and accuracy of work.
- Time sheet management
- Ensure the proper filing of procurement Purchase Requisition Form (PRF)
- Vehicle Log book control and filing
- Office Maintenance follow up
- Purchase of office and program consumables
- Prepares/Signs Good Received Note (GRN)
- Receives and Issues inventory/materials
- Maintains office supplies inventory log book/card
- Official physical inventory count
- Generator log management
- Preparation & submission of monthly highlight reports.
- Receives and sends out mails and correspondences
- Hotel reservations
- Filing and updating sub office staff files
- Arranging office travels in liaison with the Finance & Administrative Officer
- Provides support to Technical staff in executing programs Supervisory duties
- Oversee the Drivers in carrying out their responsibilities;
- Carry out additional tasks, as requested by the Finance and Operations Manager and Country Director.
- Qualification: Minimum of Bachelors degree in Social Sciences, Communications, Business Administration or Management;
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar position.
- Demonstrates technical knowledge pertaining to job requirement
- Able to work under pressure and under minimal supervision and able to meet deadlines
- Ability to use computer software such as Microsoft Office, internet
- Must possess good interpersonal skills and a good team player
- Demonstrates excellent personal integrity and confidentiality.
Application Closing Date
21st July, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidiates should submit electronically forwarding the following under listed to: email@example.com the subject of email should be “Logistics Assistant” both CV and cover letter should be saved with the applicant’s name e.g. John Smith CV and John Smith Cover letter.
- A curriculum vitae, which should indicate at minimum applicant’s qualification and dates obtained;
- Previous work experience and dates;
- Age and referees
- A cover letter
- Applications received after 5pm on the day will not be considered.
- Only applications submitted electronically will be considered.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.