jobs.correctng.com is dedicated to bringing you the latest job vacancies in Nigeria. You can see all latest jobs on our homepage and also sort job vacancies by states and by profession
Job Title: Marketing Coordinator
- The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for the planning, direction, implementation and evaluation of marketing programs and strategies.
- Specifically supporting business strategies and projects including but not limited to sales growth, market penetration, customer retention, quality, image, improved profit margins and improved market share.
- Responsible for managing a comprehensive marketing strategy (with tactical outcomes and timelines).
- Develops and manages systematic approach to implement and track marketing projects for region and corporate team.
- Focus groups, surveying, facility mapping, trend development, and competitive pricing analysis.
- Frequent client interaction reporting project status, planning innovation and presenting new ideas.
- Ensures necessary training and support are provided to the team and that brand standards are fully executed at all identified points of service, resulting in brand consistency.
- Supports front line management with administration of marketing training and development programs for employees.
- 3 years related experience
- Good experience with Business Development.
- Conversant with Social Media Marketing.
- Someone that has worked in FMCG or hospitality or catering industry.
- Working with the Production Coordinator and should have an idea of the audience using the company’s product and how the product affects the market
- Good with PC (MS SUIT)
- Energetic and have good personality
- Must be confident
Application Closing Date
2nd August, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: [email protected]
- Only successful candidates will be contacted.
- Kindly make the subject of the mail the job title