jobs.correctng.com is dedicated to bringing you the latest job vacancies in Nigeria. You can see all latest jobs on our homepage and also sort job vacancies by states and by profession
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited is recruiting to fill the position of a Mechanical Technician.
Job Title: Mechanical Technician
Job Type: Contracts
Category: Mechanical and Heavy Duty Equipment
Job Nature: Offshore Rotation (Expat/National) (7 days on/7 Off, 14 days on/14 off, 28 days on/28 days off)
- Technicians are assigned to carry out maintenance work.
- This can either be an XOM employee or a Contractor resource.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Actively participate in the use of all on the job safety tools
- Review job packs
- Identify any safety issues associated with job end ensure removal/mitigation prior to working
- Execute work as planned
- Record technical history as required by workgroup. (GRT, data sheet, etc.)
- Provide feedback on job pack improvements to Execution FLS
- Request permits and notify Supervisor if permit cannot be issued within 30 minutes of requested time
- Good in Troubleshooting, diagnosing and repair of HVAC systems, e.g. Chillers, walk in coolers/freezers; duct heaters; package units, etc.
- Installation of HVAC equipment.
- Ability to read and interpret Electrical drawings/schematics and work plan.
- Knowledge of HVAC systems controls.
- OND/HND in Mechanical Engineering, City and Guilds (TTC Graduate)
Application Closing Date
28th August, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online