jobs.correctng.com is dedicated to bringing you the latest job vacancies in Nigeria. You can see all latest jobs on our homepage and also sort job vacancies by states and by profession
The Nigerian Bottling Company Limited is recruiting to fill the vacant position of an NBC Management Trainee Programme – Engineering.
Our company serves approximately 160 million people by producing and distributing a unique portfolio of quality brands, bringing passion to marketplace implementation, and demonstrating leadership in corporate social responsibility.
Job Title: NBC Management Trainee Programme – Engineering
What’s in it for you:
- High-performance culture
- Reward and Recognition
- Dynamic working environment
- Diversity and inclusion
- Professional training and development
- Empowerment & Accountability
What we are looking for:
- Intelligent, mentally agile and ambitious
- Always going the extra mile
- Brave in innovating and making change happen
- Open to learning and new experiences
- Passionate about achieving exceptional result
- A valuable team member
- Have an ethical approach to work
What you must have:
- Second Class Honors (Upper Division) in any of the following disciplines:
- Engineering (Electrical/Electronics, Mechanical, Industrial Production)
- Sciences (Biochemistry, Chemistry, Microbiology)
- Social Sciences (Accounting, Business Administration, Economics)
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management.
- NYSC discharge certificate not earlier than 2016
- Minimum of 5 credits (including Mathematics and English) in one sitting in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination.
Application Closing Date
29th August, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online