jobs.correctng.com is dedicated to bringing you the latest job vacancies in Nigeria. You can see all latest jobs on our homepage and also sort job vacancies by states and cities.
IROKO, Africa’s leading Entertainment Technology Company, which is Launched in 2010 by Jason Njoku and Bastian Gotter with its Head quarter in Lagos is recruiting to fill the position with the details below:
Job Title: Offline Customer Support Representative
- Manages and attend to customers that comes to the iROKOtv booths and creating a fun, lively booth environment.
- Teaching booth visitors how to download and use the IROKOtv app
- Selling IROKOtv subscriptions to booth visitor.
- Subscribing visitors to IROKOtv subscription plans and helping them download movies on their phones
- Teaching booth visitors how to use the app, and documenting their feedback/concerns
- Troubleshooting and resolving customers’ problems with our product or escalating issues.
- Achieving and maintaining proficiency with our escalation matrices.
- Consistently staying up-to-date with new IROKOtv products/services
- Providing weekly reports on customer feedback to management
Application Closing Date
24th July, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should come in along with their CV’s for interview as detailed below:
Date: Date Monday, 24th July, 2017.
Time: 11:00 am
Address: No.10-12 Agungi road, off Lekki-Ajah Expressway before Chevron Roundabout, Opposite Heaven Hotel, Agungi Ajiran Street.
Note: Applicants should be based at either of these locations: Ajah, Lagos Island, Victoria Island.