jobs.correctng.com is dedicated to bringing you the latest job vacancies in Nigeria. You can see all latest jobs on our homepage and also sort job vacancies by states and cities.
Louis Valentino Nigeria Limited business involves the retailing of unique building construction finishing materials from Europe. Louis Valentino Nigeria has five retail outlets in Abuja, Kaduna and Lagos offering varieties of products such as Sanitary Wares, Porcelain and Ceramic Tiles, Security and Panel Doors, Stone Coated Roofing sheets, Wall Papers, Bedroom Sets, Dining Sets e.t.c.
Job Title: Sales and Marketing Executive
Locations: Abuja, Lagos
- To sign on new key distributors of POPCY products and manage distributor’s account
- Promote and Market the POPCY brand
- Drive sales of product and achieve agreed revenue targets
- Identify and develop potential markets for the POPCY product.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales growth in assigned product lines.
- Obtains orders, and establishes new business contacts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential clients.
- Identifies new opportunities and get a wider market range
- Keeps management informed by submitting activities and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual reports.
- Engages with prospects, as agreed, via telephone calls and visits to make presentations, submit proposals or make pitches to sell our products and services.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree or Higher National Diploma.
- Other higher/ relevant qualification(s) will be an advantage.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- 2 – 3 years’ work experience in a FMCG Sales role
- Good interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Good negotiating and influencing skills.
- Good command of English Language both oral and written
- Proficiency in the use of MS Outlook and Office suite of products (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
- Ability to work remotely with minimal supervision
- Good ethics and high level of integrity.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send copy of their CV’s and copies of qualification to: [email protected] The subject of your email should be the role you are applying for.
Submit hard copies in the office addresses shown below with the following:
Plot 688, Gaduwa Estate Road,
Off Oladipo Diya Way,
Beside Punch News Paper,
- We will review submissions and schedule interviews for all applicants that meet our requirements.
- We appreciate your time and response, and we hope to be in touch shortly.