jobs.correctng.com is dedicated to bringing you the latest job vacancies in Nigeria. You can see all latest jobs on our homepage and also sort job vacancies by states and by profession
Webnig.com is recruiting to fill the position of a Social Media Marketing Intern.
Job Title: Social Media Marketing Intern
- We are looking for a Social Media Intern to lead our overall online marketing strategy and execution.
- As a Social Media Intern you will be responsible for coordinating and executing a client’s social media strategy, working across key social media channels including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- This role offers the intern a total immersion into a busy organisation and the successful candidate will work closely with key members of staff, external social media consultants, and international partners to learn about social media, digital communications and marketing in a non-profit environment.
- This role will be instrumental in increasing our social media presence, gaining visibility for our brand and engaging our community.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal required; creative writing skills a plus
- Experience with general Social Media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin)
- Must be extremely detail oriented with strong attention to follow-through
- Communicate effectively in both written and verbal form
Application Closing Date
15th September, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]