jobs.correctng.com is dedicated to bringing you the latest job vacancies in Nigeria. You can see all latest jobs on our homepage and also sort job vacancies by states and by profession
First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is recruiting to fill the position of a Team Members, Product Conceptualization & Design.
Job Title: Team Members, Product Conceptualization & Design
Requisition ID: 1700001S
Job Code: STR/EBIZ/197
Job Type: Full-time
- One of the strategic themes of the Bank’s 2019 strategy is to create a digitized bank, automating key customer journeys and core banking processes. In line with this strategy, the Management Committee (ManCo) has approved the launch of the FirstBank Digital Lab. The vision is for the lab to drive innovation in the Bank’s digital product engine and ultimately pioneer a new wave of better, faster, and more efficient products.
- FirstBank Digital Lab is designed to be an innovation hub with a customer centric approach to rapidly simulate innovative solutions to real-life industry challenges. In addition, the lab will serve as a platform for the Bank to collaborate with and advance the Nigerian technology ecosystem with a focus on financial technology (FinTech).
- To facilitate a smooth take-off of the inaugural FirstBank Digital Lab, we are seeking to engage suitably qualified, dynamic, innovative, competent and self-motivated individuals with the right skill set, who wish to be part of this Project in the following capacities:
- Reporting to the Team Lead, Product Conceptualization & Design Leader, ideal candidate will overall responsibility for developing project rationale and scoping assessments to determine feasibility of the projects.
Specific responsibilities amongst others include:
- Developing project justification and performing scoping assessments to determine feasibility products and projects
- Digital market insight and intelligence gathering, weekly competitor activity reports, local and internal week-in-view reports for financial services industry.
- Partnering closely with Business leaders and stakeholders across Segments e.g. Product & Marketing, Corporate Transformation, Retail Banking Group and Channels Management in aligning and prioritizing investment and execution priorities.
- Leading the digital transformation of the entire customer journey across all channels and contributing to the innovative perceptual shift drive with the aid of new technologies.
- Rapidly convert ideas into working prototypes in simulated environment
- A minimum of Bachelor’s Degree /HND in Business, Information Technology or any Sciences or Engineering related field.
- Minimum of 4 years’ relevant post-graduation experience 1 year of which must have been in relationship management with internal business customers.
- Sound knowledge of Requirements Definition and Management (REQM 3)
- Exceptional Portfolio, Programme and Project Support skills
- Ability to anticipate future consequences and trends accurately
- Team Members, Product Conceptualization & Design is open to staff between BA – SBO grades
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online