jobs.correctng.com is dedicated to bringing you the latest job vacancies in Nigeria. You can see all latest jobs on our homepage and also sort job vacancies by states and by profession
Digital Economy Initiative (DEW Initiative) is recruiting to fill the position of a Web Developer.
Job Title: Web Developer
- At the core of everything, we do designs.
- Design drives the way we think the way we work and ultimately the way we help our clients achieve their visions.
- So in addition to the required skills and knowledge to create digital solutions eg Websites, mobile apps, digital publications etc, the potential candidate must also understand how to communicate through design.
- We are looking for a talented Web Designer to create amazing user experiences.
- The ideal candidate should have an eye for dean and artful design possess superior user interface design skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, and Transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional designs
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Create wireframes storyboards user flows process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverable to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Establish and promote design guidelines best practices and standards
- Proven Web Design experience
- Must be Passionate about design
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Solic experience in creating wireframes, storyboards. user flows, process flows and site maps
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, or other visual design and wire -framing tools
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user -system interaction
- A good knowledge of WordPress, Joomla or Bootstrap, a Basic Search Engine Optimization (SE0) knowledge
- Excellent Web and mobile application development skills
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up-to-scale with the latest Web trends, techniques, and technologies
- Should be able to use Photoshop
- Significant job specific knowledge & proficiency
- Ability to originate ideas
- Ability to manage multiple competing tasks
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Good presentation skills
- Attention to details
Application Closing Date
27th August, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Applications to: [email protected]